Thursday, October 6, 2011

KIM KARDASHIAN WOULD 'ELOPE' WITH KRIS


Kim Kardashian would ''elope'' if she could have her wedding again


The 30-year-old socialite - who married basketball star Kris Humphries in a lavish ceremony in California in August - admitted she found her nuptials ''so stressful'' she would run off to another country and tie the knot without any guests if she had the chance to do it again.

When asked by talk show host Ellen DeGeneres what she would do differently, Kim said: ''Elope! I was so crazy for an entire month ... I literally I went crazy. It was so stressful.''

During their appearance on ''The Ellen DeGeneres Show'' - which will air today (October 5, 2011) - Kim and Kris renewed their vows with Ellen officiating the mock ceremony complete with chapel.

The ''Keeping Up with the Kardashians'' star - who filmed her nuptials for her reality TV show - recently explained while she was ''really, really calm'' on the day of her wedding, she was sad the event went by so quickly, with the couple only spending five days on their honeymoon.

Kim said: ''The wedding day, I was actually really, really calm that day. My one regret is that I wish I had more time to really enjoy the wedding, because there's so much going on that you're running around and now that I look back, I'm like, that day happened so fast I wish I had more time.''

Source: BANG Showbiz

No comments:

Post a Comment