Saturday, February 27, 2010

Chris Brown defends Tiger Woods




Singer Chris Brown has urged people to forgive Tiger Woods for his infidelities, saying the golfer deserves a second chance.

Woods is in the midst of a raging scandal after reports of his sexual relations with several women surfaced.

According to reports, the sports star apologised for his behaviour at a press conference earlier this month and now Brown, who was embroiled in his own scandal after he was convicted of attacking girlfriend Rihanna last year, has called on the public to overlook Wood's affairs and concentrate on his golfing skills.

"I think it's cool (that Woods apologised). I think people always deserve a second chance. I know my fans gave me a second chance," said Brown

"Whatever his personal life is, and this goes for me and him, his personal life is his personal life. Nobody has the right to place judgment on anybody else's personal life, if they're not directly involved with them. He plays golf, that's what people love him for. They don't love him for the other stuff they're talking about," he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment