Friday, February 10, 2012

Happy Hug Day : Hug Day SMS, Messages & Wallpapers


Event / Festival – Hug Day
Date – 13 February 2012
Day – Monday
Observed by – World Wide
Hug Day Wallpapers








Hug Day is the seventh day of the Valentine week. Hug Day falls on 12 February, every year, just one day after thePromise Day and Teddy day . On the Hug Day, the lovers usually hug each other representing their love towards each other. In this post we have shared the Hug Day SMS, Wallpapers and Messages in Hindi for you.

Significance of Hug Day

Hug Day is celebrated world wide with the close ones. Well, every body knows that hug is the best way to present your feelings towards the other. Hugging the lover is the best feeling in the world and sharing hugs on Hug Day before the Valentine’s Day, feels like something special.

Hug Day Wallpapers/ Hug Day SMS/ Hug Day Messages

Hug Day SMS
“Its Big…Its Warm…
Guess What is it?
It’s A Big Funny Hug
With Lots Of Love
From A Heart That Beats
Just For You!
Happy Hug Day”
Hug Day SMS
“I Know You Love Gifts
that’s why I Am Sending
You One warm Huge …
Its A Hug From Me To You
Enjoy my Hug on Hug Day
Happy Hug Day”
Hug Day SMS
“It’s send a Hug Day !
But thats not why
I”m sending u this.
I just couldn’t resist
Getting my arms around you !”
 Hug Day SMS
“If you read,you owe me a HUG,

if you delete,you Owe me a kiss,
if you save,you owe me a DATE,
if you return text msg to me,
you OWE me All,
but if you ignore,
you are MINe!
So what will you do?”
Hug Day SMS
“My sweetest memory-your msg
My biggest sadness-the distance
My biggest hope-i will HUG you soon
My strongest prayer relation continues forever.”

Hug Day Messages
“One Two,
I Love you,
Three Four
Love Me More,
Five Six
Give Me Kiss,
Seven Eight
Don’t Be Late,
Nine Ten
Hug Me then” :)

Hug Day Messages in Hindi

“Koi kahe isse Jadu ki Jhappi,
Koi kahe isse pyar..
Mauka khoobsurat,
Aa Gale Lagja mere yaar..
Happy Hug Day !
Bole toh
Hug Day Mubarak! ”

“Hugs Are Fat-Free,
Sugar-Free
And Require No Batteries.
Hugs Reduce Blood Pressure
Body Temperature,
Heart Rate
And Help Relive Pain And Depression.
Redeem This Coupon At Your Nearest
Participating Human Being….
Hug Day Mubarak”

“Dekha Hai Jab se tumko, Mera Dil Nahi hai Bas-mein
Ji Chahe Aaj tod Doon Duniya ki Saari Rasmein
Tera hath Chahta hoon, tera Sath Chahta Hoon
Baahon Mein teri Rehna Mein, Din Raat Chahta Hoon
Happy Hug Day”


No comments:

Post a Comment