Friday, February 10, 2012

Teddy Day : Teddy Day SMS, Messages & Wallpapers


Event / Festival – Teddy Day
Date – 10 February 2012
Day – Friday
Observed by – World Wide
Happy Teddy Day 2012










So, you must have started celebrating the Valentine week with your awesome partners. The Rose Day andPropose Day have passed away. Now it’s turn of the Teddy Day.

Significance of the Teddy Day

The Teddy Day falls on 10 February, 2012 immediately after the Chocolate Day. Firstly let me explain the significance of the Teddy Day and then I will provide the information about the Teddy Day SMS and messages in this article.
Teddy Day is referred to the sharing of love with the Teddy bears. Teddy Bears are the soft toys which are mostly manufactured from the stuffed cotton. The Teddy Bears are soft in touch. So, the Teddy bear exchanges between the lovers exaggerate the softness and loyalty in their love. You can also read the Tips to make your Valentine special.
I may wish you and your lover a very ‘Happy Teddy Day 2012’. Following are some Teddy Day Messages andWallpapers. Send wishes to your dear ones with our helpful collection:

Teddy Day SMS/ Teddy Day Messages

“By Gifting You This Teddy
I Want To Show I am Ready
To Make You Mine
And Fill My Life With Sunshine
Happy Teddy Day”
Teddy Day SMS
“I am sending a Teddy to you
Love my Teddy Bear
Kiss my Teddy Bear
Hug my Teddy Bear
keep that Teddy Carefully
Because Teddy has my heart
Happy Teddy Day 2012!!”
Teddy Day SMS
“Boy: I Am Sure You Love To Cuddle
Your Teddy At Night
Girl: Ya He Is Surely My Cutey Pie
Boy: How About This Big Teddy(Me)
Replacing Him For The Rest Of Your Life.”
Teddy Day Wallpapers
“It’s Teddy Bear Day,
and i’m thinking
of someone cute & huggable
who is you.
Happy Teddy Bear Day”
 Teddy Day SMS

Teddy Day Messages in Hindi

“Without my Teddy Bear…
Your bedroom is like a face without a smile.
So I am sending a Teddy to you
(”)….(”)
( ‘ o ‘ )
(”)–(”)
(””’)-(””’)
Ise Bhut Sambhaal ke rakhna isme mera dil hai
Wishing you a Happy Teddy Day 2012!!”
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 460x332px.
Teddy Day Messages
“Aaj Teddy Bear k din Tum Se Wada krta hun
Hamesha Mein tumhare Pass Rahun ga
Kabhi dukh na Dun Ga Kabhi Tang Na Krun ga
Happy Teddy Bear With My Deeo Love”
 Teddy Day Wallpapers
“Hello Sweet Heart
Bhej Raha Hu Tumhe Teddy Bear
Tumhe Bhut Pyar se..
Rakhna Tum ise
Bhut Shambhaal kar
Aur Mohaabat agar hai to bhej do
Mujhe bhi ek Teddy Bear pyar se.
Happy Teddy Bear Day 2012!!!”
Hope that this Valentine Season ( Valentine Day 2012 ), our Teddy Day Messages, SMS and Wallpapers will be helpful to you. Share your love messages with your name and your lover’s name by commenting below :)

No comments:

Post a Comment