Sunday, June 27, 2010

No men in my life: Minissha






The girl from Yahaan, Minissha Lamba, who had set tongues wagging about her going under the knife to undo the damage done by breast enhancement surgery, rubbishes the rumours saying that hers are real.

The rumour is so ridiculous. That (breast enhancement) was not something that I needed to do. And now this; it’s so laughable, I don’t even want to comment on it,” she says.

The doe-eyed actress is all set for the shooting of the sequel of Bheja Fry with Vinay Pathak and Kay Kay Menon, and has managed to catch the eyes of a few Southern directors too. “I know that there are great films being made in South and there are some amazing people that I would love to work with,” says Minissha who is eager to work in the south. “Not many people know that I spent 10 years in Chennai. I did my schooling there and used to enjoy Tamil films as a child. Now, the thought of doing one excites me.

The actress got critical acclaim for her role as a simple girl in her debut movie Yahaan and she’s interested in girl-next-door roles. “I have done a variety of roles, but I don’t have any favourite role. I want to do films that reach out to a wider audience, the family segment being my most important target audience,” she says.

Although the actress isn’t hitched, her heart has apparently been stolen by South Indian star Vikram. “I watched Raavan recently and Vikram stole my heart with his performance. His performance in the Hindi version is superb and I’m sure he would have done an even more fabulous job in Raavanan.” But, before rumour mills start turning, the petite actress clarifies, “I admire him for his work, but there are no men in my life. I’m married to my work. I believe that this is the time to make a name for myself, I have the rest of my life to find love.”

No comments:

Post a Comment